This accessibility statement refers to the apuaeroon.fi service. The statement was compiled 10.09.2020.
We have evaluated the accessibility of the service together with the service provider. The digital service aims to meet the highest standard (AA) of accessibility. In general (95%), the service meets AA standard regulations.
- The non-accessible content is listed in more detail below
- The service may contain content or links to content outside of legislation
- The service may contain media files and document files (eg. doc, pdf, odt), that have been published prior to 23.9.2018
The problems with accessibility that have been identified above will be improved in conjunction with the next big service update in 2021/2022.
Did you notice a flaw in the accessibility of our digital service? Let us know and we’ll do our best to rectify the issue. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you notice a problem with accessibility, send us (the website admins) feedback. It can take up to 14 days for us to respond. If you find our response unsatisfactory or you don’t receive a response at all in 14 days, you can notify the Regional State Administrative Agency (Avi) of Southern Finland. You can find details on how to submit a notification and how it will be processed on their page.
Contact details for the supervising authority:
Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland (Etelä-Suomen aluehallintovirasto)
Department of accessibility supervision (Saavutettavuuden valvonnan yksikkö)
telephone switch 0295 016 000
Flaws in web accessibility that need to be fixed as of 10.9.2020
Some elements of the website don’t meet regulations for the level of contrast between text and background. These are:
- The side column on content pages
- The service search engine’s organise/empty/hide links
- Individual header areas in the service search engine
- The Advice chat’s title bar
- The social media feed’s Twitter media
The website contains recurring element id in:
- Drop-down menus
- Content areas and the #content element in the footer
- The organise search results element in the service search engine.
- The ETKL logo in the footer is missing an alt value
- The location selection field in the search engine is missing a label element
- The organise search results field in the search engine is missing a label element
- The footers aside element is inside of another’s landmark element
- Some of the elements on the website don’t belong to any landmark element.